Steps for Camera Ready Paper Creation
- Create your camera ready paper with its length limited to 6 pages for regular papers (max 2 additional pages can be purchased at additional fee of 50$ per page), 4 pages for short papers, and 2-3 pages for poster papers, including references and illustrations (please refer to the IEEE Conference templates to draft your paper).
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom left of the first page of your source document.
- The copyright notice has to be as follows:
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright.
For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-0170-8/21/$31.00 ©2021 Crown.
For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-0170-8/21/$31.00 ©2021 European Union.
For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-0170-8/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE.
- Here you can find a pdf template of how the copyright notice has to be inserted on the bottom left of the first page. Detailed instructions can be found here. An example LaTex code snippet that might help (to be inserted after \maketitle):
- Proofread and check the layout of the manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress).
- Create an IEEE PDF eXpress account at https://ieee-pdf-express.org (conference ID is 53169X).
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking.
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
- Once the paper is approved in PDF eXpress download it and create a zip file containing:
- your final paper checked by PDF eXpress
- all the source files of your paper
Steps for Camera Ready Submission
- Log in to easychair (https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=ieeeichms2021) and then click on the link "proceedings author (IEEE Proceedings)".
- Click on "Sign Copyright Agreement" in order to submit your copyright transfer.
- Upload the camera ready zip file previously created.
Do not forget to register for the conference. Otherwise your paper will not be published. For registration see here.
Should you have any concern on your final paper submission, please contact the publication chairs of the conference: David Kaber firstname.lastname@example.org and Antonio Guerrieri email@example.com.